I have to admit. I once loved you. I probably still do. But no more. I cant. It's time to let go. It's time to let go.This post, as hard as it is to write, has to be written. It's the end. It's been hard for everyone, especially me. But no more. No more. No more. Too much trouble. Too many complications. Too much resistance. It's uncanny. It's time to let go. It's time to let go. I've cried, I've prayed. I've tried, I've really really tried. But now I've come to the decision. It's time to let go.
The person im talking to should know who she is. She should know. At least i hope she does. If you feel the same way for me as i do for you, you'd wait for me. One year. 365 1/4 days. Then I'll be back. I'll be back for you. But for now, no more. I can't take it anymore. no more. It's time to let go.
*sorri joanna for the call you received. It's not what i wanted. You should understand. I hope. I don't know if i can really do that. I don't know if i can. Give me some time to think out my next course of action. Think about what i should do with my life. How to avoid Satan's grasp. How to survive.
*sorri sparky about everything. i don't know if you received anything.
im hurting so many people. Including myself and the people closest to me. What is going on?! What the hell is wrong with me?! What a time to face this. In the midst of my exams. Sigh
Sorri