LOG-OUT [[ l[i]ght 0f the w0rld ` ]]

 [[ the candle ]]

Name: miLK
L0ves: God, family, friends...
B'day: 8th April '90

[[ speak to me ]]


Tagboard by Tag-World

Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilez]:

[[ links! ]]

Church Frens!

~Sparky!~
~Cynthia~
~JC~
~Poline~
~Tim Koh~

Skool Frens!

~3.14 Class Blog~
~Brian Chang "BC"~
~Chin San~
~Clement~
~Chris~
~Daniel Yee~
~Fabriz Tong~
~Giddy Cheok~
~Jonathan Zhang~
~Mr Ivan Sim~
~Ng Kong Yew~
~Seb Koh~
~Shane~
~Shyena Leo~
~Mak Wei Yang~

Other Friends

~Audrey~
~Doris~
~Elaine~
~Genevieve~
~Jeremy Yeo~
~Kaisheng~
~Maye~
~Oliver Loke~
~Serene~

[[ my paths ]]

April 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | June 2006 |

design.by.chris.

[[ Hebrews 6:19 ]]
This hope we have as an anchor for the soul,
both SURE and STEDFAST

[[ Ephesians 4:32 ]]
Be kind to one another,
tenderhearted, forgiving one another,

even as God in Christ has forgiven you.


[[ Isaiah 40:30-31 ]]
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


[[ Looking.. Looking for ` You ]]
 

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Let's unite our hearts together for our Lord and King,
And to our faithful saviour we sing,
Allow Him the room to work in everything we do,
And He will always carry us through.

(And) We'll march on in the power of His spirit,
We'll be sure, and stedfast, as we worship at his feet!
We'll be one in Vision, one in Christ, together on our knees,
One in Vision, One in Christ, for all the world to see..

Let's unite our gifts together, as God's family,
And to our endless giver we bring,
Let me take your hand, and we will run this race together,
With the Author of Life, at our reigns!


Haha. This is the 12th BB company theme song. It has always held a special place in my heart, and I've always found the words very meaningful. Take a few moments to read the words. How wonderful if everyone could really be as the song describes. I know I and a few others constantly strive for this, but I also know others who think they can manage on their own, without God, without their fellow comrades/friends/BB boys, whatever..

The tune is really nice also. But because it was composed by an ex-AC boy aka ex 12th coy officer, there isn't actual notes. The best I have are the chords to it. haha. I might upload it soon to this site so u can hear it. haha. But I warn u. I'm not exactly the world's greatest guitarist, but u can roughly get the tune. Haha.

As to what happened today, hmm. Nothing much. Church was kewl as usual, sang great songs, met great friends ;) , got a new guitar pick which I din expect to receive, haha. Thanks for the pick sparky, thanks for the notebook jc. Really appreciate ur thots.

One last thing b4 I go. Gonna start my hol hw. FINALLY. After someone's urging in the aft, I've decided to.. =) ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN CONVERT A Hi8 CASSETTE TO DIGITAL FORMAT? Reward: footage of my RnJ video. Hahahahaha.
 
Anonymous zipped by @ 7:10 PM


<---design by chris @ http://cool.as/raindrops-->