Good ol' me went to accompany my bros to Escape Theme Park today. There were A FEW rides that caught my attention, but sadly I couldnt go on many of them often becos my bros either din want to go or they couldnt make the height limit, and I wasnt supposed to leave them alone. Sigh. Oh well. ETP was still overall BORING la.. haha. Maybe my standards are too high, but there you have it. My opinion. Haha. Quite a waste of time if you ask me, one whole day there, but well… for my good lil' brothers… HAHA. I cant even say that phrase without laughing – "good lil' brothers". Hahaha. But datz a different story.
Anyway, just finished a report on Day 2 of GAC. Was quite fun to do, was my first time doing a report of this sort. Haha. GAC was really fun la. Really enjoyed myself then. Unexpected eh? Hah. Die. Russ is gonna kick me out of the Lee Clan liao. Haha. But really, it could be said to have been the best time of my life. All the camaraderie etc. whoosh! It RAWKED la.. anyway, doing the report really brot back memories.
*note to self: must make sure camps planned for our future sec1s are as much of a success as GAC. It MUST be as good, if not BETTER than this one!
Ok hmm. Not much to say this time. Will just end here. Oh ya. Hope you two have read the words to the song I wrote in my earlier post. For some reason it keeps coming back to me. Hahaha. Itz realli realli nice la. If u wanna hear the tune then tell me in ur next post. Hahahhaaa.
Milk signing out. Tralalalalalalala™ (see! I copyrighted it liao. No more tagging using that elephant!) Lollerwoof™! (that one too!) hahah. Im going crazee!